- Latha Ganti Stead, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Fiona Shipperlee, Springer
The International Journal of Emergency Medicine is published in collaboration with the Society of Emergency Physicians in The Netherlands (NVSHA), the American Academy for Emergency Medicine in India (AAEMI) and the Malaysian Association of Emergency Medicine (MAEM).
If you or your co-authors are a member of the Society of Emergency Physicians (NVSHA) in The Netherlands or the American Academy for Emergency Medicine in India (AAEMI) or the Malaysian Association of Emergency Medicine (MAEM) the article-processing charge (APC) will be waived. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Brief Research Report
Brief Research Report
- View more articles
- RT @acemonline: 2012 ACEM Hospital Data Survey Report - data on ED workforce, performance & resources & perceptions on access targets http:… 10:03 AM May 17th, 2013
- RT @Laura_Moorhead @IntJEmergMed Recruiting US docs for Stanford study that gives 11 mo of free online access to all med research. Join ht… 8:59 AM May 13th, 2013
- INR reduction after prothrombin complex concentrate (Co-fact (c))administration #emergencymedicine #openaccess http://t.co/j4kIiLnmf2 8:59 AM May 13th, 2013
- Evaluation of ambulance offload delay at a university hospital #emergencydepartment #openaccess http://t.co/eOG4VkezID 8:55 AM May 13th, 2013
- RT @SpringerOpen: Are you a researcher at @unileipzig? Did you know that you can publish with #SpringerOpen at a reduced rate? http://t.co/… 10:21 AM May 10th, 2013
Aims & scope
The International Journal of Emergency Medicine is a high-quality online journal which aims to bring to light the various clinical advancements and research developments attained over the world and thus help the specialty forge ahead. It is directed towards physicians and medical personnel undergoing training or working within the field of Emergency Medicine. Medical students who are interested in pursuing a career in Emergency Medicine will also benefit from the journal. This is particularly useful for trainees in countries where the specialty is still in its infancy.
Disciplines covered will include interesting clinical cases, the latest evidence-based practice and research developments in Emergency medicine including emergency pediatrics. The International Journal of Emergency Medicine will focus on the practice of emergency medicine in a variety of settings, from urban emergency departments to rural clinics in the developing world, to humanitarian and disaster situations.
An international representation on the editorial board will help advance the practice globally and shed light on international advances in practice, education and research, with a single common goal: to reduce suffering and promote excellence in patient care worldwide.
5th Danish Emergency Medicine Conference 2013
April 18-19, 2013 - Scandinavian Congress Centre, Raddison Aarhus, Denmark
Dr. Latha Stead will be speaking at this conference
15th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM 2014)
10-15 June 2014 - Hong Kong
Host: Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine (HKCEM)
For further information please contact the IFEM Secretariat here.
EM Amsterdam (EuSEM 2014)
27 September – 2 October 2014 - Amsterdam, NL
Phone: +31 (0)318 693 501
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search
- Expanded Academic
- Google Scholar
- Health Reference Center Academic
- PubMed Central
- Summon by Serial Solutions